SMD glue dispensing
Although in the meantime, components are no longer glued in the production of SMTs where possible, in order to alleviate subsequent repair work, for example, there still are applications where components are glued.
Especially with heavy structural shapes such as power components or plugs, gluing ensures the mechanical stability of the circuit. In addition, mechanical powers can be dissipated better even in smaller components, for example portable circuits in consumer electronics or control electronics in the automotive field.
Various different dispenser valves can be used depending on the application:
- Precision dispenser valve
The use of this valve is especially beneficial in machines where several media (for example glue and solder paste) are dispensed.
- Jet dispensing valve
A jet valve provides the highest speed of dispensing with stable paste quantities. Suitable for solder paste, glue or similar media.
These dispenser valves can be integrated into all placeALL® Pick & Place machines and in dispenseALL.
- Fast and flexible production of prototypes and small series.
- Affordable alternative for manufacturing stencils during the development phase of circuits.
- Short response times when layouts are changed.
- Selective dispensing is possible, also as a supplement to existing stencils.
- Dispensing of 3D-MIDs or on different levels.
- Dispensing in cavities and holes.