Dispensing solder pastes
In applications where no stencils can be used for the paste print, dispensing the solder paste by way of a dispenser is a flexible and accurate alternative..
The highest level of precision is necessary when manufacturing interconnect devices. Besides the positioning accuracy of the machine, even the smallest amounts of paste need to be dispensed with a high level of repeat accuracy and long-term stability.
The following dispenser valves are mainly used for applying solder paste:
- Time-pressure dispenser valve
Thanks to its simple set-up, the time-pressure dispenser valve offers a cost benefit for standard layouts or power electronics.
- Precision dispenser valve
The high-precision processor control of this dispenser valve allows for the highest level of dispensing accuracy for circuits with fine pitch or small grid spaces.
- Jet dispensing valve
A jet valve provides the highest speed of dispensing with stable paste quantities. Suitable for solder paste, glue or similar media.
These dispenser valves can be integrated into all FRITSCH machines, from the LM901 Hand Manipulator over the placeALL Pick & Place machines to the dispenseALL dispensing machines.
- Fast and flexible production of prototypes and small series.
- Affordable alternative for manufacturing stencils during the development phase of circuits.
- Short response times when layouts are changed.
- Selective dispensing is possible, also as a supplement to existing stencils.
- Dispensing of 3D-MIDs or on different levels.
- Dispensing in cavities and holes.